Here are some of the interviews and articles from various years where I was featured. Others are either not available on the Internet or I am still scavenging for them.
- Internet Access for the Differently-abled – View From the Bay
- by KGO, ABC, San Francisco.
- Transformation Through Technology
- TEDx Silicon Valley, 12.09.09
- Lab works to make web accessible for all
- by Associated Press
- November 30, 2009.
- The Media should shape the tastes of their public (Ukrainian)
- 11.09.2005, Victor in the interview with Yrina Shutka, Lvivska Gazeta. See Google Translation of this article.
- Young Ukrainian Masters: Music and Computers by Ear
- 12.08.2004, Victor in the interview with Oksana Dragan, Voice of America.
Recent blog posts
- Reading the sound: listening to a song is like leafing through the book
- Libratone Zipp, Another Hit For Airplay Speaker Lovers
- Using Flipboard on the iPad
- Nexus 7 Accessibility: Where Are We?
- Cakewalk Sonar, JSonar and me: a podcast from ViewPoints
- Libratone Live speaker, why you should not pass by it
- YoruFukurou, the Twitter client you may want to check out!
- How Flickr Teachers Users about Shortcut Keys
- Lest We Forget How Fragile We Are
- Inception The App: Experience Augmented Dreams