This is where you can find all of the audio and video podcasts and tutorials that I put together to occupy my leisure time.
Mon, 07/16/2012 - 13:43 — Victor
This is a short podcast on the accessibility features in Jelly Bean Android OS, demonstrated using Nexus 7, the new 7-inch tablet from Google.
Leave your comments, share with friends, but first
have a listen
Wed, 12/21/2011 - 10:50 — Victor
The good folks from the ViewPoints podcast have just mixed and uploaded an episode where I talked to them about various things: history of the JSoanr project, Cakewalk Sonar, Braille and accessibility of the music software in general. It is a very easy-going and relatively short audio piece that you may want to listen to.
Recent blog posts
- Reading the sound: listening to a song is like leafing through the book
- Libratone Zipp, Another Hit For Airplay Speaker Lovers
- Using Flipboard on the iPad
- Nexus 7 Accessibility: Where Are We?
- Cakewalk Sonar, JSonar and me: a podcast from ViewPoints
- Libratone Live speaker, why you should not pass by it
- YoruFukurou, the Twitter client you may want to check out!
- How Flickr Teachers Users about Shortcut Keys
- Lest We Forget How Fragile We Are
- Inception The App: Experience Augmented Dreams